In the states there is a delightful game that I recommend to everyone called “Fact or Crap?” The premise is that you read a statement and then have to decide if the statement is Fact or Crap (true or false). Charles and I for the past two years have purchased the daily calendar version which I highly recommend not using as a calendar, but using it as a road trip car game with our good friends the Downings.
You ask yourself why I mention this….because we’re going to play Fact or Crap. We’ll write statements and you have to decide if it is Fact or Crap. Answers will be posted in 1 week. Comment in with your guesses.
1. Fact or Crap? A queen size mattress sold in Singapore are the same size as a queen size mattress sold in the US.
2. Fact or Crap? Queen size sheets sold in Singapore are the same size as queen size sheets sold in the US.
3. Fact or Crap? Queen size bed frames in Singapore are the same size as queen bed frames sold in the US.
(….you know something fishy happened if we have 3 questions about it)
4. Fact or Crap? A Singapore Debit card (bank check card) can only be used for cash and select stores but not online.
5. Fact or Crap? Obtaining a Singapore credit card is a very simple process and we already have 2!
6. Fact or Crap? Locals clean their kitchens by first sweeping and then throwing buckets of water all over the floor
7. Fact or Crap? Shower curtains in Singapore are optional
8. Fact or Crap? All electrical items sold in Singapore have the same wall plug, but in a ground and non ground version much like in the US.
9. Fact or Crap? In Singapore, you can buy bars of gold at the bank.
10. Fact or Crap? The main language of Singapore is English.